Lyksor CALCIUM NITRATE
Set Accelerating Chemical Admixture Raw Material
Calcium Nitrate, also called Norgessalpeter (Norwegian salt meter), is an inorganic compound with the formula Ca (NO3)2.
- Nitrate is used in the following conditions and applications.
- It is used as set accelerator and quality enhancer in the production of concrete and cement chemicals.
- Nitrate is a very common coagulant in latex production, especially in dipping processes.
- Nitrate can be used as part of the fused salt mixtures.
- Can be used in fertilizers, explosives and pyrotechnics.
- It can be applied in irrigation systems (especially drip irrigation) with direct soil application or foliar for the treatment and treatment of calcium deficiency in agricultural crops.
- Nitrate is used in wastewater to prevent odor emission. In the presence of nitrate, metebolism is stopped for sulfates, thus formation of hydrogen sulfide is prevented.