Lyksor ® MS 40
High-Range Water Reducing / Superplasticizing / Set Accelerating Raw material for Concrete Admixtures
Lyksor ® MS 40 is a Melamine Sulfonate based raw material designed for high water reducing and early strength enhancement in concrete admixture formulations as raw material.
- The MS 40 is used in the following conditions and applications.
- In cold climate concreting.
- In the production of prestressed concrete with low water / cement ratio,
- In precast and prefabricated concrete production,
- Where early demolding is desired
- Reoplastic concretes which can easily be placed on dense reinforced concrete elements.
- It is suitable for use in concrete structural elements produced with zero slump.
Advantages and Properties
- The early and final strength of the admixture formulated with MS 40 is increased compared to unleaded concrete.
- Increases compressive and flexural strength of MS 40-formulated additive compared to concrete without admixture
- Early high-strength concrete production is achieved even at low temperatures.
- Shorten the mold removal time.
- Increases the abrasion resistance of concrete by reducing segregation and bleeding.
- Increases durability of concrete against freeze-thaw cycle.
- Improves concrete’s mechanical properties such as impermeability, durability, shrinkage and creep.
- Saves energy in heat curing of concrete. Concrete could be placed with less vibration even in dense reinforced concrete structures.